General Description: Microsoft PowerPoint – Level 2 is designed for users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of the software beyond creating basic presentations.
Learning Outcomes: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Create and work effectively with themes
- View and modify slide masters
- Create and use custom templates
- Create and work with tables
- Create and work with charts
- Insert and edit images
- Edit inserted images
- Insert and work with different types of media
- Create animations in a presentation
- Set up a presentation for the required presentation mode
- Save and share your presentations in other formats
- Use the features of PowerPoint to work collaboratively with others
Prerequisites: Microsoft PowerPoint – Level 2 assumes a basic understanding of the software itself, as well as a basic understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.