General Description: The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft PowerPoint – Level 1 are sufficient to be able to create real-world slide shows. You will learn how to create, print and publish presentations.
Learning Outcomes: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Work with the basic features of PowerPoint
- Create a new presentation
- Work with presentations
- Insert text into a slide and apply basic formatting
- Work with the various slide layouts
- Create and work with SmartArt graphics
- Draw and format shapes
- Navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
- Use a range of printing techniques
- Obtain help for PowerPoint whenever you need it
- Create brilliant presentations
Prerequisites: Microsoft PowerPoint – Level 1 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.