General Description: The skills and knowledge acquired in Adobe InDesign CC – Level 2 are sufficient to be able to work with various advanced aspects of InDesign CC including working with the Creative Cloud, creating and modifying interactive documents and much more.
Learning Outcomes: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand and work with your Adobe account
- Understand, modify and create Creative Cloud libraries
- Collaborate and work with others effectively
- Format text
- Apply formatting to various kinds of objects
- Understand and work with styles
- Understand, create and modify tables
- Create and insert a table of contents and an index
- Create a simple E-Publication
- Understand and work with alternate layouts
Prerequisites: Adobe InDesign CC – Level 2 assumes some knowledge of the software. Also, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.