General Description: The skills and knowledge acquired in Adobe Photoshop CC – Level 2 are sufficient to be able to work with various advanced aspects of Photoshop CC including working with the Creative Cloud, applying layer effects, creating and modifying 3D content and much more.
Learning Outcomes: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand and work with your Adobe account
- Understand, modify and create Creative Cloud libraries
- Apply layer effects to an image
- Understand and work with smart objects
- Transform images, including flipping, rotating and skewing
- Correct the tone and colour of photos using adjustment layers
- Understand and use masks, filters and blending modes
- Understand the 3D tools and settings in Photoshop
- Manage your digital images and other assets using Adobe Bridge
- Understand and work with Camera Raw
- Understand how Adobe mobile apps work
- Share documents in Photoshop
Prerequisites: Adobe Photoshop CC – Level 2 assumes some knowledge of the software. Also, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.