General Description: The skills and knowledge acquired in Adobe Illustrator CC – Level 2 are sufficient to be able to work with various advanced aspects of Illustrator CC including working with the Creative Cloud, colour guides, brushes and symbols, Live Paint, tracing and much more.
Learning Outcomes: At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand and work with your Adobe account
- Understand, modify and create Creative Cloud libraries
- Collaborate and work with others effectively
- Understand how Adobe mobile apps work
- Understand and work with the transform tools
- Perform advanced colour tasks using colour themes and colour guides
- Understand, create and work with patterns
- Understand what brushes are and how they can be used
- Use advanced tools and methods when working with objects
- Apply and modify effects
- Create and work with different kinds of masks
- Understand, apply and work with Live Paint
- Trace images manually or by using the Image Trace feature
Prerequisites: Adobe Illustrator CC – Level 2 assumes some knowledge of the software. Also, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.